Welcome to the Home Learning section of our website.
Here you will find the activities your class teachers have set you for the week, along with lots of links to apps and websites where you can develop you learning further. These activities will change weekly and will be available every Monday while school is not open to everyone.
Expectations for children learning from home
Each day we expect you to:
- Carry out a maths and English activity
- Play phonics games/read and use My Book Blog if you are reading a linked book
- Practice number bonds/multiplication tables (online or offline)
- Practice handwriting (if applicable)
Each Week we expect you to:
- Work on the project linked to your current learning in school
- Access Purple Mash and complete tasks set
- Access some of the other sites and apps suggested by your class teacher
You can record your work in a book provided by school or one you may have yourselves
We know it will be very different learning from home but we know you will try really hard during this tricky time.
Tips to help Home Learning
- Designate where and when you will do your work each day (possibly stagger times with siblings in the house top allow access for computer use, etc.
- Decide how long you will work and when you will take breaks
- If you are finding an activity tricky - how could you find help (email class teacher/google)
- Think about where to store your work so it is kept ready to bring work back to school
- Try your best and enjoy learning in a new way!!!
Any general questions about work please email class teachers - see contact details on their home learning page
For other enquires contact the school office on 0161 430 5689, alternatevily contact via email at